Tuesday 9 March 2010

Day Four.

Two posts in a day! I'm getting the grip of this blogging lark. It looked like it was going to piss it down so at a suitable juncture I called it a day. No digging today but a load of clearing of bushes and prickles. Suede gloves will only do so much. I bear the scars of my labours with remarkable dignity.

As well as the now traditional aerial shot (costs me a fortune in helicopter hire I'm telling you) there are a few side by side compare and contrast pictures. Posh or what?

You can click on any picture to get a close up view of the muck and destroyed plants.

Back to work tomorrow so my super fast progress will be a thing of the past until Sunday when a full day will be put in. I'll hope to get a bit done each night, but the dark evenings are still upon us.


The helicopter shot.


A contrasting ground shot. Note the appearance of a shed and a back fence.


Even more startling appearances. Not only the shed and the fence, but the old strawberry beds and a path surrounding the long disused ornamental concrete pond.



No comments:

Post a Comment